Litigation and Insolvency
Calero & Guillén Abogados has a broad experience in complex civil and commercial lawsuits which require full personal dedication of the lawyer, careful strategic analysis and a correct approach of the dispute.
The litigation practice accumulates a wide experience developed through the prosecution and defense of many lawsuits, mainly between companies. Thereby the litigation areas of Calero & Guillén Abogados are:
· Analysis of debtors' solvency.
· Assessment in out of court and judicial debt collection.
· Lawsuits in order to discharge contracts.
· Enforcement of promissory notes, cheques and bills of exchange.
· Enforcement of personal and real guarantees.
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
· Enforcement of shareholder agreements.
· Directors' liability claims.
· Challenging company resolutions and Board of Directors decisions.
· Judicial call of the Shareholders' Meeting.
· Pre-insolvency legal and financial analysis.
· Filing for insolvency and advice during the whole insolvency proceedings.
· Communication of credits and following up proceedings.
· Advice in the acquisition of assets from companies in liquidation.
· Taking on the Insolvency trustee post in insolvency proceedings.